Woman and New Born Baby Narrowly Misses Getting Hit by Exploding Gas Stove

0 38
Spread the love

57-year old Madam Lee was cooking tonics in the kitchen for her daughter-in-law who had just given birth days ago, when the glass gas stove in suddenly exploded.

This incident happened just yesterday (5th Jan) at around 11am, at a HDB unit located at Block 160D Punggol Central.

According to Madam Lee, her daughter-in-law and grandson had narrowly missed being hit by the explosion as they had just left the kitchen.

As Madam Lee was in shock, she did not realise that her leg was cut by the glass shards. She later sought treatment at a clinic nearby.

Madam Lee says that she was elated that she had just become a grandmother, but is still in a state of shock because of the explosion.

Editor's Note: Do you have a story to share? Please use our Submission Form or email us.
If not, why not give us a 'LIKE'
  Ping me on WhatsApp

Leave A Reply

Specify Facebook App ID and Secret in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for Facebook Login to work